Terms and Conditions
Hazelrig Enterprises LLC - Reservation Rental Policies
4 PM or later.
11 AM or earlier. Please note ** Your condo access code will NOT be valid after 12 PM **
GUEST MAKING RESERVATION MUST BE 25 OR OLDER
ABSOLUTELY NO HOUSE PARTIES
Family groups only. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to vacate the premises immediately without refund. We reserve the right to refund deposits, refuse rental, or discontinue occupancy if, in our opinion, the tenant is detrimental to the property.
Grilling is prohibited on decks, balconies and directly adjacent to buildings. No fireworks of any kind are allowed.
SORRY, NO PETS ALLOWED – (IT IS A RESORT POLICY)
NO SMOKING INSIDE CONDO
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY LIMITS:
6 People – in 1 and 2 bedroom units
8 People – in 3 bedroom units
Hazelrig Enterprises will hold your valid credit card number and has the authority to charge up to $500 for any damage, loss or breakage at the condo. The relevant amounts will be charged to the card. You will be provided with an itemized list of charges. Understand that this fund is for intentional, knowledgeable, and malicious damage.
CANCELLATION/DEPOSIT REFUND POLICY:
If you cancel your reservation more than 30 days in advance of your arrival date, you will receive a refund of your deposit minus the non-refundable $35 reservation fee. If you cancel your reservation less than 30 days but more than 14 days prior to your arrival date (15 to 29 days in advance), you will receive a refund of half of your rental fee minus the non-refundable $35 reservation fee. If you cancel your reservation 14 days or less prior to your arrival date, you will forfeit the entire (100%) rental fee. All cancellations must be made by phone (call us at 678-409-6368). You cannot cancel a reservation online.
The owner reserves the right to cancel the booking for any reason. In this instance all monies paid to the owner will be refunded. The owner will not be liable for any other costs incurred by the client. The owner is not liable for loss or delay incurred by fire, flood, terrorist activity, political unrest, strikes, riots, war, any technical &/or weather problems with transport, adverse weather conditions or any other event beyond their control.
The clients using the swimming pool or other facilities of the property do so at their own risk. Injury, damage or loss to the client’s property is his or her own responsibility.
Payments can be made by:
- Visa or Mastercard.
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable.
RESERVATIONS DO NO INCLUDE:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.